Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sonny Drysdale Presents

Sonny Drysdale Presents Barnard P. Fife - R.I.P. ---- Don Knotts caught a cab Friday night, February 25th. Age 81. Apparently he's going to be buried with a single bullet in his shirt pocket. Know how I'm gonna mark his passing? Go home. Have a nap. Go over to Thelma Lou's to watch a little TV. ... That's what I think I'll do. Gonna go home. Have me a little nap and then over to Thelma Lou's for a little TV. .... (Yawn,) Yep, that's the plan. Going home .... Don would have wanted it that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Butch McLarty said...

Sonny, you grisly ol' gay sunuvabitch. I'm flying down to Marina Del Rey next weekend. Meet me at the Paradise Bar and Grill on Saturday at 5 p.m. The drinks are on me.

http://www.butchmclarty.blogspot.com

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home