Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Stand Corrected

Okay, okay. Since yesterday's post, I've been deluded with angry e-mails chastizing me for misinformation. Apparently, the name of the aforementioned hot new band is not Nine Black Elves but rather Nine Black Elfs. Yeah, cuz that's really a difference worthy of a death threat and two e-mails calling me a "no-nothing nob." ...... Anyway its the same band. Not sure if the bad spelling of the bands' name is evidence of a shameless disregard for grammer and the proper use of plurals or the case of a buncha young musicians looking for a strange name just 2 B kewl - and not even knowing that its spelled wrong. ...... Sorry for any confusion. ........... Just the same, whether with an 'f' or a 've", their hot new single, I'm Satisfied rawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home