Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's "Clothing-Optional" at the Home of Chester and Mavis Jones

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of denim and boxers. And danced the stairs on laughter-silvered shoe-shod feet. ... It's Day 3 since the kids moved away to their new dorms in an out-of-state college and I've decided to treat my home as a nudist camp. From now on I'm going to do everything in the nude. Do the housework in the nude. Pay the bills in the nude. Make salads, sandwiches and light lunches not involving soup, in the nude. Play balloon volleyball in the nude. Watch TV in the nude. Everything in the nude. With the exception of eating pizza, dancing the Charleston and apparently, having sex. Since announcing this change in my approach to personal comfort this morning when I came down to breakfast in the all-together, me missus has been wearing her "I've got a year-long migraine" expression. And the dog looks at me with that embarrassed look on his face. As did the mailman, for that matter. The cat as usual just ignores me - which strangely enough seems the unkindest cut of all. ... But I'll wear 'em down. I always do. It may take a year to break down Mavis' inhibitions and have her join in the fun. Right now she's just got too many hang-ups to hang-out. But it'll happen. In the meantime, I feel free as a jay - and I'm lovin' it, baby. Just lovin' it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonny Drysdale said...

Hey Pops, it just so happens that I've read enough Letters to the Editor in Penthouse that I know ALL about you delivery drivers. "Delivery with a smile." Yeah, I don't doubt it for a minute.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home