Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Hottest Babe in Comics!



This past summer I was almost laughed out of the lobby-bar headquarters of the 'Comic-Con' festival in San Diego when I insisted that 'Marla' from the syndicated 'Retail' newspaper comic-stip by Norm Feuti was the hottest chick in comicdom.

As far as I'm concerned you can have your Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Batgirl, Mary-Jane Parker, Betty & Veronica and Miss Hulk (that pretty well exhausts my knowledge of sex-pots from the comics,) because assistant-manager Marla of Grumbels Department Store is the girl that gets my cash-register going cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching in my groinal area.

I love the way she rolls her eyes when she has to face yet another stupid question by a customer. I love the way she sarcasticly sasses back to her brain-dead supervisor. I love the way she looks skyward when confronted by another of stock-boy Cooper's shenanigans and inspired ingenuity in avoiding work. Everything about her is droll and saucy.

But mostly I love the way she looks. I love that cute pert nose. I love those pert medium-sized breasts. And the pert way she rolls her eyes when ... oh, I already mentioned that. This girl doesn't just wash her hair with Pert Shampoo. She uses Pert Plus. And then applys liberal amounts of Pert Conditioner "for strong full body."

Remember that time she got talked into going clubbing after work with a female co-worker? Remember the tank-top she wore? Man, I'm still having fantasies about that one.

But they're nothing to what happened when I opened the colour 'Funnies' this weekend and found the above strip featuring Marla. Am I the only one out there who wasn't knocked out and reduced to drooling?

You want proof-positive that Marla is the hottest gal in comics, then all you have to do is look closer at that hubba-hubba single panel from Saturday. Check out how she looks in that 'Mrs. Fantastic' costume from the 'Fantastic Four' movie.

Isn't she incredible?

5 Comments:

Blogger Butch McLarty said...

Sonny, I can only imagine what you'd do to Cheryl Ladd and Liz Taylor's look-a-like in the Hollywood Wax Museum.

No doubt you'd turn those wax statues into a crumpled pile of mush.

Hey, if you have a moment, check out a few of the posts on London Fog. Ol' Honey Pot now freely admits that she's one of Hitler's girls.

Apparently she's been hanging around with the local jackbooted club and wants to overthrow Canuckistan.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Sonny Drysdale said...

Butch - I hate to break this to you but I've noticed that Sugar Scoop is posting back on AltLondon.

She's going by the nom de keyboard 'News Hound' these days. I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Pagan Mnemosyne said...

The sad geek in me feels the need to point out that Marla is dressed as one of 'The Incredibles', and that it's 'She-Hulk', not 'Miss Hulk'. Although I do like Miss Hulk much better.

I hope to redeem myself and the above sad geek comments by belching loudly and saying She Hulk has the best gamma irradiated bazongas in comics, yessir, so she does.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Sonny Drysdale said...

KD - that's Incredible!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sonny Drysdale said...

Kid Dork - maybe you can explain this to me.

Why is it that when David Banner changes into the Hulk, he turns into a big ugly green monster.

But when Barbara Gordon transforms into She-Hulk, she just turns into a big-breasted babe? Who is also green.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home