Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Worried About Angelina - and Brad

Given her pedigree, I've always been worried about Angelina. She has been cursed to forever carry so much baggage around. And those big lips. And other big stuff. It has to take its toll.

All of which surprised me when I read in the tabloids recently that she is accused of being a home-wrecker in the lives of Malibu neighbours and fellow thespians Brad Pitt and Jennifer Alysonn, you know, that chick from 'Friends' - the blonde one.

What upset me most was - what did she ever even see in this vacuous lunkhead (who combined with his wife-at-the-time could barely put together two brain cells to rub against each other,) but women - man, no figuring them, is there?

And according to 'E-Talk Live' last night on Channel 10, now Ange is going to adopt a child (or twins or triplets,) with this guy. I admire her for that. She has a big heart. She's sort of like Mia Farrow, but without the pervert.

So on this Sunday morning, instead of going to Service, I shall be praying for Angelina. And the other guy too. Lame-brained lunkhead that he is.

Even though he is an adulterer and should burn in hel .... no, I am no one to judge. Who am I after all to cast aspersions? For one thing, but for the Grace of God, I could be Brad Pitt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Butch McLarty said...

Sonny, show business-types born after 1954, I've never heard of.

Whose Angelina and Brad?

Did they star on Gunsmoke?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Butch McLarty said...

This YouTube clip tells you all you need to know about Show Business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU7Nezg7Ls&feature=related

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sonny Drysdale said...

Butch - Angelina is the Olympic swimmer who went on to become a movie star in the 50s, specializing in films in which she swum.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home